CAPALDI GROUP CORP.


In 1950, Leonard L. Capaldi began as a concrete road paving contractor in Macomb County, Michigan..

 By 1966, The Company became one of the largest privately owned heavy civil contractors in the U.S.A., setting new standards in the construction industry.

 During those years, The Company widened its scope of operations to ensure timely completion of its projects, integrating related operation areas to include; concrete production, asphalt production, construction materials, bridges, sewer and large water transmission lines. Most project owners were The U.S. Government, State highway departments, Counties and Cities. 

 After this first stage of development from a heavy civil contractor into a holding company, CAPALDI GROUP CORP. later included planned communities, commercial developments, energy production investments, agricultural machinery manufacturing and recently as 2004, municipal solid waste technologies and commodities trading.

 International deployment started in 1979 in Nigeria and later U.K., France, U.A.E, Canada, and Central and South America.

 Over sixty years of constant development, under single ownership, continuing its expansion to a broad spectrum of services covering more than ten countries in five continents always targeting the highest standards and performance as The Group’s identity card.

 

USA • EUROPE • MIDDLE EAST • ASIA • AFRICA • SOUTH AMERICA
 


Copyright© 2011- Capaldi Group Corp.